• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Puerto Rican Rattlesnake?

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Watch his special and decide for yourself.

Looks more like TACS
Screenshot_20220701-165002_Chrome.jpg

Renaus

Forum Clout
On his show with Zac Amico he tends to do an Opie abusing the soundboard with morning zoo shit. Despite that he is a good egg.

G

True. That's more often the case than not.
True dat. Sorry. But really except for Patrice, Rodney and sort of Louie stand up is just some gomer douchebag trying not to get heckled. Artie and even the fucking worm were a lot of the time great third mics while being really shitty on stage. But then again I am kind of an enormous faggot so make of that what thy will.

Forum Clout
Luis J.'s coming through my neck of the woods in the next few weeks. Thought about going to the show, but never saw his stand-up and wonder if it's worth putting on shoes and going to a comedy club for.
He’s coming with Aaron Berg to my area in a couple months too. I’m seriously considering going. I’d like to shake the hand of the guy who broke Geno Bisconte.