• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD propane?

G

Anyone grill with the stuff? Is it really better than alternatives, such as electric or charcoal?

Thread inspired by an episode of The Simpsons I was watching, where they referenced King of the Hill and it made me think about that show.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
Grilled with natural gas for a long time, our house has a gas hookup to the grill area. Our old grille was dogshit and we had to get rid of it and instead of a regular grill my wife bought a smoker "happy birthday, make me food forever."

anywayyyyy if you are at a house, figure out how to hook your grill right into the house gas, will save you money over time. You don't want a cheap grill...the one we had was one of those sub $200 propane grills that I modified to use natural gas and they suck shit. Can't handle high heat and are made of poison. Now though we are not even utilizing our super convenient gas hookup and are doing a smoker with pellets, which is awesome. If you've got a regular grill though, you can get a dealy that you fill with wood chips and put in the grill with the food but I found that no matter how long I soaked the wood chips, those niggers caught on fire all the time.

G

Get a coal stack and you're good to go in 10-15 minutes. Personally, always prefer to grill over charcoal. Your meat gets that flavour you just don't get with gas or electric grills.

Cptbaldopie

Forum Clout
I got a weber smokey mt smoker as a gift a few months back. Its a charcoal grill. Got game hens in it today. Love the thing. But if im doing a party with frozen hamburgers and hot dogs propane is so much less of a hassle