• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD pro and prebiotics?

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I haven't shit this good and consistent in years. I'm averaging twice a day dumps now when for about 3 years I was going twice a week if I was lucky. Took about month to start working but I'm shocked at how much better I feel. I always thought it was IBS and so did the multiple (((doctors))) I went to. To any brothermen that struggle with this I can't recommend it enough. I just pour it in my coffee each morning and I'm set can't even tell it's in there it dissolves nice. Probably a cheaper alternative out there but this works so well I don't give a care.
1683409568859.png

ANYONE CAN DO IT!

G

I can count the number of days when I didn't shit at least twice a day in the last few years on one hand. Usually literally the first thing I do after waking up. Coffee, then another one. Try to get them out before the morning shower. Drink quite a lot of kefir but don't take any pills aside from the occasional vitamin

G

I can count the number of days when I didn't shit at least twice a day in the last few years on one hand. Usually literally the first thing I do after waking up. Coffee, then another one. Try to get them out before the morning shower.
Same. Usually wake up before my alarm because it's time to shit. I eat a pretty normal diet, no supplements or anything. I don't understand how so many people have digestive issues.

G

Same. Usually wake up before my alarm because it's time to shit. I eat a pretty normal diet, no supplements or anything. I don't understand how so many people have digestive issues.
The last time I was constipated was before I had kids and my wife went to visit her mother for the weekend. I stayed at home to play the recently released GTA 5 and I ate like 30 wings for lunch and dinner. Nothing else, just chicken. And bourbon. That's the kind of retarded choices that lead to not being able to shit for 3 days