• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD pinched nerves

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
I never had sciatic pain until I drove a moving truck from Chicago to DC. Nine hours sitting at a strict ninety-degree angle, with little shock absorption. For months after, I couldn't sit for long periods without needing to stretch my leg.

Went to a chiropractor and that sum bitch fixed it lickity split. I haven't felt a tinge of pain since.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
:image_9248_m: I have a pinched neck
:colin_sm:you have no neck
:image_9248_m: and you have six why don't you lend me one ol hungry frog neck. I want to lick your back and get stoned.

Last edited:

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
Yea i was talking about this in the "good morning" chat.

My lower back is fucked from the military; but 2 weeks ago I did something at the gym.

I think the leg pressed machine at my old gym was broken and I went down too far and pulled or pinched something. two days later I could hardly lift my right leg.

It still hurts but I think it's almost over with.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Shit fucking SUCKS. My whole left side is screwed up and has been for 3 or 4 years. I have a fucked nerve in my neck that doesn't even hurt in my neck, it hurts beside and under my shoulder blade. I have a rib head that pops in and out when I move certain ways. My lower back is fucked and I have a couple herniated discs and I have really bad sciatica. When I'm not doing anything I just sit and watch my stupid muscles twitching and moving around on their own all down my leg.

Lifting heavy stuff like a dumbass, taking a should've-died fall off a cliff and fucking my ankle up all compounded and just wrecked my body in my early 30s. My back hurts the worst, but the sciatica is a very close second. My leg muscles are spazzing out right now because I'm thinking about it. I always thought sciatica was something that only sedentary fat people get. It doesn't help that pretty much all of my hobbies and work aggravates the shit out of all of it.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
A couple of years back I had to do a first aid course which involved sitting on a shitty chair for about 8 hours straight. That fucked up my sciatic nerve and I spent the next few days in pain where I couldn't sit, stand or lie down comfortably. On the plus side, I learned nothing.