• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Pezz (Billy Talent before Billy Talent)

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Right? It's nothing amazing but it's got something to it.

Here's another Canadian band from around the same time. They didn't get as big but this song is still on my driving playlist.

1684036045431.png

FAGGOTS

G

I know almost nothing about any of my favorite bands, nevermind one hit wonders. I play guitar and sing and my friends constantly want to talk about musicians or music history and we all end up frustrated. Most of them have no musical skills at all and know way more than I do. Doesn't interest me.

Big fawkin fan, album rules. I don't even mind the goofier songs such as 'Square Root of Me' or 'Nita'
It's very earnest and that's what I gravitate towards. The technical skill is a plus but skill without substance does nothing for me. Now Billy Talent is a faggot band. Oh well.

G

It's good to keep it that way. I'm sure half of the stuff I listen to I would hate if I looked into the artists.
Exactly. My thinking is if they have something to say it had better be in the fucking music. Same goes for any artist, really - put it in your work or shut the fuck up.

In a similar vein there's nothing more painful to me than listening to somebody describe their "process". It's like listening to a chef describe how he cooked my meal - the details are his job. I just want to taste it. So much of it just comes across as compensating for a lack of ability to put the message into the art.

There's nothing worse than sitting at an open mic or around a campfire with some faggot who wants to give a three minute explanation of when, where, how and why they wrote the upcoming song and what it's about. PLAY THE FUCKING SONG FAGGOT. These are also the people who require everyone's undivided attention and silence or they're incapable of performing. If you're good enough people will shut up and listen - if they're not doing that then it's for the best that they're tuning you out.

G

I know almost nothing about any of my favorite bands, nevermind one hit wonders. I play guitar and sing and my friends constantly want to talk about musicians or music history and we all end up frustrated. Most of them have no musical skills at all and know way more than I do. Doesn't interest me.

It's very earnest and that's what I gravitate towards. The technical skill is a plus but skill without substance does nothing for me. Now Billy Talent is a faggot band. Oh well.
I still like the first Billy Talent album, to be perfectly fawkin honest witcha. Especially some of the demo versions of the songs.

G

[MEDIA=youtube]k2-UH-BH298[/MEDIA]

I think it listen pretty good
fawk i didnt know they had a different band first. thanks for the heads up. idk if i like it as much but its still pretty good. i remember them from the burnout revenge soundtrack

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
Canadian band. Billy Talent was pretty big up here when I was 16 or so.
I know them from the song ‘Red Flag’ which was on the soundtrack to Burnout Takedown. Great game and great song to crash cars to.