• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Period Sex

When do you do it

• Total voters

soulbrotherman#1

Specifically a quarter retarded
Forum Clout
It's a bit jarring to catch a glimpse of the damage, but it's still worth it

1684071030316.png

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
I didn't think anyone else did it, but yeah, period sex rules, definitely do the early 1700s. I am a Parisian merchant, she is a lady of an English court, I ravenously have her in her ladies chambers. As the candle light hits my face while we are in the throws of passion, she jumps back and screams "Sir, aret thou a jew? Perhaps it be better if you had pierced my heart with a rapier, you have taken advantage, you have made a fool of me sir! Thou aret a villain, your toungue is poisoned with lies!" "I am just a Frenchman!" I plead, but its too late. My erection is gone, and I wander alone into the night, the tears glistening off my french payes.

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
I didn't think anyone else did it, but yeah, period sex rules, definitely do the early 1700s. I am a Parisian merchant, she is a lady of an English court, I ravenously have her in her ladies chambers. As the candle light hits my face while we are in the throws of passion, she jumps back and screams "Sir, aret thou a jew? Perhaps it be better if you had pierced my heart with a rapier, you have taken advantage, you have made a fool of me sir! Thou aret a villain, your toungue is poisoned with lies!" "I am just a Frenchman!" I plead, but its too late. My erection is gone, and I wander alone into the night, the tears glistening off my french payes.
8/10 got better the more I read.

G

Running red lights-eh. Getting your red wings-eh. Painting the town red with some strawberry short cake-eh. (say red more) Riding the Crimson Tide-eh. Giving her a Russian popsicle-eh. Waddle doodle.

hqdefault (3).jpg

Always liked Vos' line about how he liked fucking his wife on her period so he could pretend he was killing her.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
I honestly don’t care but I have a unique experience. For years I dated a girl who would bleed during regular ol’ Tuesday fucking. So a bloody mess just became the norm. For clarification it wasn’t my “not swinging dick” but she had a shallow cervix? Idk. And massive beefers.
I dated a girl who would bleed regularly during sex. She was Asian had had a low cervix or something and I could feel my average sized dick hitting it.