• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD people who listen to play stuff on their phone at max volume without headphones

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
I've seen both white and black people do this so let's not bring race into it ok. Fucking enraging, I want to spit on the floor, those SCUUUUMMMMMBAGS
Jim Norton in XM Studios in 2005.jpg

Jesse Ventura

Access to the debates
Forum Clout
A drunk black coke dealer was doing this in an apartment building on a university campus. Except he had an external speaker to make it even louder. This was at midnight on a weekday. My GF at the time rushes to get into the elevator even though this dude was getting on so I hop on also. She was naive about the neighbourhood, despite it being a campus. The campus basically served as an African wilderness watering hole where lions and crocs can pick off dumb gazelles. She had an even bigger mouth than I do and before I’m even on the elevator she says “hey you might want to turn that down because this is a student building” and the guy just goes from 0 to 100.

He starts saying “you want to know what car I drive? You want to know my birthday? You want to tell me what job to get?” Implying she should mind her business (as if his noise wasn’t interrupting everyone else's business). Everytime he ends a sentence He gets closer and closer to her face trying to intimidate her. I step in between and say cool it you jackoff.

Elevator stops at our floor, I blocked the doorway and told my GF not to go to her place so this drunken dealer couldn’t see where she lived. Turns out that was the floor he was going to also so I give him room but of course he starts berating me. I mock him, he turns it racial. I go dude I dont care about you, you are an asshole just go deal your shit and he goes “see that’s the problem! You don’t care! You white people are over! It’s OUR time!” like Ant’s worst nightmares. He reeks of vodka and he keeps taking his jacket and bag off like he is gunna do something then puts it back on. He was a bit taller than me but he was built like a Somali. I assumed he was used to white students cowering but I just kept taking shit and he was losing his mind.

Doors in the hallway kept opening and slamming shut when they heard him go on about racial shit and saw a white guy and a black guy jawing back and forth. Eventually some strung out looking white chick comes flying through these double doors that divided the hallway and stars pushing him back towards her apartment while apologizing to me. He goes inside and now he’s just yelling at her.

My GF had apparently called campus security during the argument and they refused to come when they heard the argument over the phone. So they called cops who came and rounded the guy up. He got popped for the drugs and for getting antagonistic with the cops.

Very glad I don’t live near there anymore.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
I've mostly seen black and Indian people doing it.. I've also noticed that whenever someone is loudly talking into a phone it's an Indian dude. Who are they talking to all the time?
The grandmothers they're scamming. They're just working out of the office.

JamieConway

Still Serchin' 4 Da Truf
Forum Clout
A drunk black coke dealer was doing this in an apartment building on a university campus. Except he had an external speaker to make it even louder. This was at midnight on a weekday. My GF at the time rushes to get into the elevator even though this dude was getting on so I hop on also. She was naive about the neighbourhood, despite it being a campus. The campus basically served as an African wilderness watering hole where lions and crocs can pick off dumb gazelles. She had an even bigger mouth than I do and before I’m even on the elevator she says “hey you might want to turn that down because this is a student building” and the guy just goes from 0 to 100.

He starts saying “you want to know what car I drive? You want to know my birthday? You want to tell me what job to get?” Implying she should mind her business (as if his noise wasn’t interrupting everyone else's business). Everytime he ends a sentence He gets closer and closer to her face trying to intimidate her. I step in between and say cool it you jackoff.

Elevator stops at our floor, I blocked the doorway and told my GF not to go to her place so this drunken dealer couldn’t see where she lived. Turns out that was the floor he was going to also so I give him room but of course he starts berating me. I mock him, he turns it racial. I go dude I dont care about you, you are an asshole just go deal your shit and he goes “see that’s the problem! You don’t care! You white people are over! It’s OUR time!” like Ant’s worst nightmares. He reeks of vodka and he keeps taking his jacket and bag off like he is gunna do something then puts it back on. He was a bit taller than me but he was built like a Somali. I assumed he was used to white students cowering but I just kept taking shit and he was losing his mind.

Doors in the hallway kept opening and slamming shut when they heard him go on about racial shit and saw a white guy and a black guy jawing back and forth. Eventually some strung out looking white chick comes flying through these double doors that divided the hallway and stars pushing him back towards her apartment while apologizing to me. He goes inside and now he’s just yelling at her.

My GF had apparently called campus security during the argument and they refused to come when they heard the argument over the phone. So they called cops who came and rounded the guy up. He got popped for the drugs and for getting antagonistic with the cops.

Aren't niggers the worst?

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
I have family who will watch TV and play videos on their phone at the same time without headphones and it drives me fucking insane. A near murderous rage is building in me when they do it. I take to muting the TV and seeing how long it takes them to notice

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout

You missed an opportunity to tell those students opening their doors to back off because it wasn't their show.

Dougie's Hapa Daughter

Look Daddy! I'm on TV!
Forum Clout
Nigs do it because they know it's a shitty thing to do and they are trying to start a confrontation or get to feel like they're punking everyone who doesn't challenge them.

Wogs do it because their country has people openly shitting on the ground in public and is extremely loud, so talking on speakerphone doesn't even register as impolite to them.

Uncle Ruckus

Daniel Mullen from insightsoftware is a pedophile
Forum Clout
I keep annoying music on my phone to blare back in these situations. Here's chainsaw calligraphy, which is basically a dubstep mix of chainsaw sounds.

My favorite is when the dude looks at me and thinks I'm rude for blaring my music. Shit head.

I was at popeye's once and an N person was listening to some basketball game at full volume on his tablet. I was sitting there like passive aggressive Jimmy just hoping he'd get a stroke and die on the spot.