• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD people using WWAW and not WWAWD or WWAWT?

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20230327_222706_PicCollage.jpg

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
WWAWD or WWAWT doesn't always work.

WWAWD/WWAWT wanting to tittyfuck Monica Bellucci till your dick fell off?

See, doesn't really work.

WWAW wanting to tittyfuck Monica Bellucci till your dick fell off?

That works better you see.

View attachment 105406
THAT'S THE BIT! The Opster would always add The/da even if it made zero sense.

Forum Clout
WWAWD not knowing where WWAWD came from until Minaw mentioned it in this thread? I can't remember Opie saying it. I though it was from the "what some other beers we got?" guy.

While we're at it though, what's up with people writing "Age.", or sometimes even "Age?"? It's "age", without capitalization or punctuation. Anthony is so turned on and impatient that he doesn't have time to write it correctly.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
WWAWD not knowing where WWAWD came from until Minaw mentioned it in this thread? I can't remember Opie saying it. I though it was from the "what some other beers we got?" guy.

While we're at it though, what's up with people writing "Age.", or sometimes even "Age?"? It's "age", without capitalization or punctuation. Anthony is so turned on and impatient that he doesn't have time to write it correctly.
He said Age. With a period didn't he? I haven't seen the photo in forever but I know it wasn't Age?

G

He said "Age." and the context doesn't make it as bad as people here think, but I don't want to ruin it for everyone. Plus he's a pedophile anyway lol.