• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Peeping?

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
How's the peepin??

8abf684af1abbf843b4f139b809ac381.png

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
When I walk by someone's house and their windows totally open, I will take a peep. I never leave my windows open like that because I know from experience walking by that you can see everything. People who leave their blinds open for the world to peep in are insane. I thought I was alone but I look over and see my neighbor RIGHT THERE? No thanks

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
I was notorious for it as a kid. Never for sexual perversion reasons, but just the fact I'm watching someone in the comfort of their home, and they have no idea I'm looking at them.

I would watch people sitting and watching television, on their computers, playing videogames, or just sitting around relaxing. This was before smartphones so people occupied themselves with things other than a tiny screen with internet access.

All the houses in my area where multifamily houses and very close to each other, less than 15 feet usually, so I'd also just sit in my own house and watch my next door neighbor do drugs and pass out on the floor just about every night for a couple years when I was super young. I had no idea what he was even doing.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
I never leave my windows open like that because I know from experience walking by that you can see everything. People who leave their blinds open for the world to peep in are insane. I thought I was alone but I look over and see my neighbor RIGHT THERE? No thanks

I'm definitely not saying I ever leave them ajar on porpoise knowing that I'm gonna be destroying the mistress, just sometimes you look over while you're smashing and think "fuck I didn't get that 100%, It's 97% and damn there's an eyeball there, but I'm already nuts deep." What do you do, flail all Nortan-ly over to the windows to get rid of that eyeball? Fuck man, I'm 'bout to spurt!

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
I was notorious for it as a kid. Never for sexual perversion reasons, but just the fact I'm watching someone in the comfort of their home, and they have no idea I'm looking at them.

I would watch people sitting and watching television, on their computers, playing videogames, or just sitting around relaxing. This was before smartphones so people occupied themselves with things other than a tiny screen with internet access.

All the houses in my area where multifamily houses and very close to each other, less than 15 feet usually, so I'd also just sit in my own house and watch my next door neighbor do drugs and pass out on the floor just about every night for a couple years when I was super young. I had no idea what he was even doing.

A Voyeur you might say. Hehe. *sniff*