• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Wwawd Parking Enforcement?

Doyle Hargraves

You're just a humped over retard to me.
Forum Clout
I will spit at any nigger bitch (because THAT'S WHAT THEY ALWAYS ARE) trying to ticket my car. But you know what's worse? These faggots who will make an issue out of a minor parking infraction or (in my case) do some womanly passive aggressive shit like leave a bag of dog shit in my windshield wiper. When I move, I will come back and stomp your little rat dog and you into those bags of dog shit you leave laying around and you won'tbe able to prove who did it. Faggot.

Forum Clout
One time I approached my car just as a guy was about to ticket it for being past time.
He goes “This you?” and I said yeah sorry man. Get in my car and turn it on, assuming I just narrowly avoided a ticket. As Im inching my car back and forth to get out of the tight street spot this cocksucker sticks a ticket under my windshield wiper. What the fuck?!
I paid like 15 bucks to park there for 3 hours and was only a couple minutes past.
Efff youuuu!!!!!!!!

Also one time this negress told me I parked too close to the car in front of me because it made it difficult for her to scan the plate. Like I was obligated to make it easier for her to ticket people. The nerve of those cocksuckers

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout
Parking enforcement is a difficult job specifically because of niggers such as yourself refusing to take responsibility for being a nigger. You've admitted to parking in a crosswalk (but it was just a foot I tells ya!) and the dogshit on your car (if that actually happend) is probably just another result of your own behavior.

Have you considered accepting responsibility, or, in the very least, accepting Christ?

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
One time I approached my car just as a guy was about to ticket it for being past time.
He goes “This you?” and I said yeah sorry man. Get in my car and turn it on, assuming I just narrowly avoided a ticket. As Im inching my car back and forth to get out of the tight street spot this cocksucker sticks a ticket under my windshield wiper. What the fuck?!
I paid like 15 bucks to park there for 3 hours and was only a couple minutes past.
Efff youuuu!!!!!!!!

Also one time this negress told me I parked too close to the car in front of me because it made it difficult for her to scan the plate. Like I was obligated to make it easier for her to ticket people. The nerve of those cocksuckers
I hope you at least told that guy that he's a shitdicked bag of fucking garbage.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I will spit at any nigger bitch (because THAT'S WHAT THEY ALWAYS ARE) trying to ticket my car. But you know what's worse? These faggots who will make an issue out of a minor parking infraction or (in my case) do some womanly passive aggressive shit like leave a bag of dog shit in my windshield wiper. When I move, I will come back and stomp your little rat dog and you into those bags of dog shit you leave laying around and you won'tbe able to prove who did it. Faggot.
Tell them you play fuckin' cards with the chief a police

Doyle Hargraves

You're just a humped over retard to me.
Forum Clout
Parking enforcement is a difficult job specifically because of niggers such as yourself refusing to take responsibility for being a nigger. You've admitted to parking in a crosswalk (but it was just a foot I tells ya!) and the dogshit on your car (if that actually happend) is probably just another result of your own behavior.

Have you considered accepting responsibility, or, in the very least, accepting Christ?

There was enough room for an obese person, a person in a chair. Maybe not for an obese person in a chair though

G

Scum of the earth. People that got bullied in school and now are desperate to get back at the world by being power tripping cunts.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
You call it a mouse pad? Lol
It's a pad for mice to chill on

31HPKhZhy7L._AC_.jpg

Sniff