• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD OLED TVs

Feehan's Fart Box

DEAD HEAT! You die, you come back to rife!
Forum Clout
LCDs were really garbage panel technology and a step backwards in a lot of ways. They just had the benefit of being cheap and easy to make, light weight, low power consumption and able to be made into large sizes, but came with piss poor contrast ratios, black levels, motion resolution etc. Plasmas were superior in many way, but as you said prone to burn in and gave off a lot of heat. Death to LCDs, we need an LCD HATE THREAD.

1674786704252.png

G

LCDs were really garbage panel technology and a step backwards in a lot of ways. They just had the benefit of being cheap and easy to make, light weight, low power consumption and able to be made into large sizes, but came with piss poor contrast ratios, black levels, motion resolution etc. Plasmas were superior in many way, but as you said prone to burn in and gave off a lot of heat. Death to LCDs, we need an LCD HATE THREAD.

View attachment 91746
You shouldn't leave your Playstation on the ground. The floor dirt isn't good for it

TheNanaDook

Forum Clout

View attachment 91746
I had a plasma TV in my bedroom at my old apartment and it kept temperature better than my heat pump

G

View attachment 91746
Big fan of the comedy stylings of Aziz Ansari?

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
Buying expensive TVs is a prime nigger purchase. I’ll put a shitty $400 70” TCL against your $2500 Sony and not give a fuck because I don’t play video games and most movies nowadays look like capeshit garbage on any screen.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout

View attachment 91746
LCD has gotten better with these new mini LEDs they're using for backlight and helping with the black levels, but they will still never be as black as an OLED.

The 6 series TCL is a good example of mini LED tech but when an OLED is just a couple hundred more, it's worth getting the OLED.

I agree though, we need an LCD panel hate thread. Especially for those of us who have been red pilled by OLED technology.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Buying expensive TVs is a prime nigger purchase. I’ll put a shitty $400 70” TCL against your $2500 Sony and not give a fuck because I don’t play video games and most movies nowadays look like capeshit garbage on any screen.
And that's why the cheap TCL TVs are sold in Walmart when the more expensive TCL TVs are sold at Best Buy.

The technology isn't geared toward you, so naturally you wouldn't care.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
And that's why the cheap TCL TVs are sold in Walmart when the more expensive TCL TVs are sold at Best Buy.

The technology isn't geared toward you, so naturally you wouldn't care.
Best Buy is a nigger store. How long did you finance it for? 84 months?

G

To be fair, it's a more obscure clip and I believe that was from the later era of the show which had less memorable bits. I'm being charitable to a brotherman here, I forgive you.
I've heard it, but I guess I'd never seen the picture. Fucking piece of shit LOSER I am.