• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Non-Alcoholic Beers?

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
Forum Clout
I’m doing dry January but still wanted to enjoy some cold brewskis while I spend my Friday night in, playing drums to 90s hits.
Bought N/A beer for the first time in my life. The St. Pauli was very decent and even gave me a placebo-effect buzz. The Bitburger was ass.

Anywho, the BevMo near my work has a very decent selection, so I’ll be trying some different ones next Friday. Even cracked one open in the car on my drive home. Apparently it’s perfectly legal. I had 3 beers as I jammed the night away, and felt like they scratched the itch, ya know? Have a great weekend, stalkers! Toodles! 🍻🤙🏽

9B5F20F2-775A-412D-90E5-BBCF086E4FBB.jpeg

G

There's a very good Czech one called Birell. Not sure if you can get it where you are, but it's the best non-alcoholic beer I've had.

The Czechs drink the most beer per capita in the world, but they also have zero tolerance drink driving laws (they're not allowed to drive after even a small glass of beer.) As most of them enjoy a beer with lunch, but need to drive after it, all of their breweries put a lot of R&D into coming up with NA beers that actually taste like lager. Birell is the best and most popular.

Becks Zero isn't bad if you can't get it though.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
That shit wouldn't work for me. I don't like the taste of alcohol, I like being drunk. I don't even get light beer. I've crushed like 15 cans of Coors Light before and just given up pissed off because I wasn't getting much of a buzz.
Are you a great big fat person? Because the light in Coors light doesn't mean less alcohol

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Are you a great big fat person? Because the light in Coors light doesn't mean less alcohol
It's like 4.5% or something so it does have a little bitch amount of alcohol in it. I'm not fat at all I'm just a pisstank. I can drink a retarded excess so I usually do. I'm just good at drinking like a loser. Even when I'm hammered people generally can't tell.

G

I did a month of no alcohol and wanted to see what non-alcoholic beers were like. They give you a placebo buzz, but be careful because a lot of them have even more carbs than regular beer. Ended up pissing a kidney stone out at the end of the month. Heineken 0.0 smells like a fart but it drink pretty good. The best was this Spanish beer Moritz 0.0. Excellent taste. They don't have the regular version by me but the N/A was awesome. Wonder if the Guiness 0.0 is any good.