• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Morning Wood?

G

Everyday
Thats why you keep the fleshlight and lube at your nightstand, so you can put it inbetween your pillows, pull up some slut’s instagram and go to town in your half asleep fantasy world
Problem is gone in 5 minutes
Amateur

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
I don't get morning wood when I wake up, however I do like to start my day with a "clean and jerk". I get myself horny when I wake up, jerk off then take a hot shower. It's refreshing.
At least you admit being an incel, brother.

1674576614979.png

Treat Yourself

Forum Clout
Ahhh well you see getting a boner at night and morning wood is called "nocturnal penile tumescence". There's not much you can do since it's controlled by the parasympathetic nervous system which also controls your heart rate and other things. So you'll have to keep waking up with throbbing, meaty erections.
Back in medical school we had a mnemonic for the functions of the penis: point and shoot. Point, because it was the Parasympathetic nervous system that controls erections and Shoot because the sympathetic nervous system controls shooting hot fluuuuid loads on your wife's back.
1674576754407.png

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
There’s a very specific level of tiredness that causes me to get a raging hard on. Then there’s morning wood and needing to take a piss boners. The worst is when you wake up with what you think is morning word, start having sex and 1 minute in realise you have to piss so bad it’s not even fun.

ChimpanZ

Fruit Loops, Cheerios, Pops, Trix, Cocoa Pebbles
Forum Clout
Sometimes I’ll get throbbing hard during long drives. I used to get the same shit sitting in high school classes

G

There’s a very specific level of tiredness that causes me to get a raging hard on. Then there’s morning wood and needing to take a piss boners. The worst is when you wake up with what you think is morning word, start having sex and 1 minute in realise you have to piss so bad it’s not even fun.
That's why you always pee first. You can't talk your way out of pee boner sex if you're the one who instigated it lol.

I always end up having sex at night because I'm single and I just take bar rats or tinder dates home on the weekends, so pee boner sex is thankfully off the table.

Problem is now because I'm used to having sex at night I'll be falling asleep and just get a rager that I have to jerk off during the week.