• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Wwawd Montana

SpaceEdge

Intern at Sojourner's
Forum Clout
The Montana house recently banned a child molester from participating in the process because the child molester wouldn't stop screaming about "trans kids" it wanted to molest

Now Montana is set to pass a ban on pedophiles in drag, which may make it the most PFG state in the union.

It's one of the few states left where you can still buy a $60k house that isn't in the middle of the ghetto.

If I wasn't under contract at the Milwaukee PD, I would move there

SpaceEdge

Intern at Sojourner's
Forum Clout
Yea I've been looking at moving there maybe?

I think Idaho used to be the best place on the down low but people start fleeing the west coast and shit costs a lot there... and for a red state they have retarded laws. Like if you get caught with weed thats a huge deal there.
You can have up to an ounce in Montana and they don't care. You can walk right up to a cop and blow it in his face, and he has to just sit there and groove on it maaahn!

On top of that you can grow, and since everything is in the middle of nowhere it seems next to impossible to enforce outdoor cultivation

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
It sucks because WA and Oregon are easily the most beautiful looking states; but they are filled with homeless faggots and drugs. and unless you straight up murder a person, the cops don't care.
From what I gather, the eastern parts of both states are very different than the cities on the coast and should be joined with Idaho. Forget the secession that will never happen. Just redraw some state lines so people can live with other people that don’t drive them crazy.

Nice thought-out plan, stupid.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Looks fawkin’ awesome and I wouldn’t mind being that far away from gay cities. Winters would suck but there’s no such thing as a perfect place, you gotta compromise. So what, in winter you just stay inside and read next to a crackling fire that you lit, not Tyrone down the block.

SpaceEdge

Intern at Sojourner's
Forum Clout
Where are these magical cheap houses? Prices skyrocketed 50-75% after the last bump a couple years ago and what was going for 200k is now going for 300-350k. All in wit da Montana though.
Now these are not 6 sink houses, nothing fancy at all but there really is still a market for 60-80k homes in Montana. Consumer sites are not the best but even right now you should be able to go to Zillow, type 100k max and at least 5 homes will pop up for 60-80k along with a ton of lots

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
My buddy moved out there and I went to visit him. There's deer just roaming around the suburbs like they're squirrels, they look at you like what fucker should I run away?

It seems nice but the wifi sucks, the winters suck, and your food options are extremely limited. Apparently Bozeman is the "cool" city in Montana but with no friends living there I have zero incentive to check it out.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
The Montana house recently banned a child molester from participating in the process because the child molester wouldn't stop screaming about "trans kids" it wanted to molest

Now Montana is set to pass a ban on pedophiles in drag, which may make it the most PFG state in the union.

It's one of the few states left where you can still buy a $60k house that isn't in the middle of the ghetto.

If I wasn't under contract at the Milwaukee PD, I would move there
Not sure if it's still a thing that rich famous people buy property there but they'd be glad those faggots left and the property values plunged again