• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD MOBB DEEP

Forum Clout
yeah, but what did you do to get yourself arrested, besides looking like you were going to shoot the venue up
It was just stupid shit. I was drinking and didn’t have an id when he tried to give me a ticket so he said I have to arrest you.

Then when he arrested me, I had two plain white envelopes of cash on me because me and my brother worked for cash at the time and i stopped by work on my way to the concert to pick up that weeks pay. They didn’t believe that story but it was the truth.

Then after they booked me/took my mugshot/fingerprinted me they said my fingerprints came back as like a match for some other crime or something like that.. which was complete nonsense but they held me until the next afternoon for it

A couple of my friends took a picture with the cop that arrested me because they thought it was hysterical. I thought that was a funny bit

G

It was just stupid shit. I was drinking and didn’t have an id when he tried to give me a ticket so he said I have to arrest you.

Then when he arrested me, I had two plain white envelopes of cash on me because me and my brother worked for cash at the time and i stopped by work on my way to the concert to pick up that weeks pay. They didn’t believe that story but it was the truth.

Then after they booked me/took my mugshot/fingerprinted me they said my fingerprints came back as like a match for some other crime or something like that.. which was complete nonsense but they held me until the next afternoon for it

A couple of my friends took a picture with the cop that arrested me because they thought it was hysterical. I thought that was a funny bit
Did they "confiscate" your cash?