• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Mindful Seething?

G

IMG_7793.jpeg

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
I had a chick once that tried to, like, "temper" me with communist ideology. It was important to her to get me to seethe. Not possible for me. I actually told her that all of this shit she believed was just a form of social control to suppress violence and, more importantly, dissent since her left wing ideology had abandoned judeo-christian morality but still needed mechanisms of social control. So they stole it from the chinks.

PickleRickle

Forum Clout
How dah fuck do dutch people end up listening to homosexual nyc shock jocks anyway?
I would like to sit down and have a coffee with a Dutchie. Any of the hobbits will do. They just seem so interesting with their tiny people issues and little people world problems. I could just pinch their liddle hergndergn cheeks.

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
I would like to sit down and have a coffee with a Dutchie. Any of the hobbits will do. They just seem so interesting with their tiny people issues and little people world problems. I could just pinch their liddle hergndergn cheeks.
They seem very gay what’s with the tulips and windmills and sucking other men’s penises.

Lucky Buddha Beer

You will be incapacitated if you do not flush
Forum Clout
I had a chick once that tried to, like, "temper" me with communist ideology. It was important to her to get me to seethe. Not possible for me. I actually told her that all of this shit she believed was just a form of social control to suppress violence and, more importantly, dissent since her left wing ideology had abandoned judeo-christian morality but still needed mechanisms of social control. So they stole it from the chinks.
I agree but wouldnt the chinks have stolen it from the Germans/Russians?

G

See, I tried to come back at you. Like, make fun of you in a similar fashion but I searched your posts and they're all one sentence long. So copy/pasting your shit would be boring as fuck and there would be no room to interject words or play with it in any way. You're a very boring person Rick. Fuck you.

Nice short declarative statements, stupid.

Last edited by a moderator:

PickleRickle

Forum Clout
See, I tried to come back at you. Like, make fun of you in a similar fashion but I searched your posts and they're all one sentence long. So copy/pasting your shit would be boring as fuck and there would be no room to interject words or play with it in any way. You're a very boring person Rick. Fuck you.

Nice short declarative statements, stupid.
You'll get me good eventually. I post a lot of stupid shit.