• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Microwave vs. Birds chirping

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
Forum Clout
I keep on getting up to go and press "cancel" on the microwave. Cuz I microwave my coffee a dozen times a day. But there are these fucking birds right above my office skylight that sound exactly like the microwave beep. Maybe I smoke too much weed.
Your degenerate behavior trained the birds into reproducing the sounds, stlaker.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
I've worked with the SPCA in an unofficial capacity, and I have been involved in at least 2 cases such as this. Unfortunately, this is not a problem that will resolve itself, and the amount of resources, and to be honest, and I might be biased, but, cruelty involved in resolving this is almost unfathomable to the average person. I think your best bet at this point is to just call it, and sell the house ASAP. It will be a loss in the short term, but long term, your mind will thank you.