• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

wwawd metalocalypse?

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout
It watch pretty good. I always kinda wished someone with equal talent made a version of the show with hip-hop artists instead, along with vague hilarious parodies of actual hip-hop artists.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
I was so disappointed by the album. Not because it was bad, because they turned "Murmaider" from a hilarious joke song into an unremarkable one that went on too long.

Forum Clout
Metalocalypse was consistently hilarious, and I kind of miss it. I hated how they bleeped all the curse words, though. On the season 3 DVD it was uncensored, and it was so much better.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
Home Movies is better I never got into the show.
Home movies was the shit. I liked Metaloclypse whenever I stumbled onto it late at night, but I found home movies at the right time in my life to really appreciate it.

I always wanted to name a band Fuckface Academy, tho

G

I loved Metalocalypse. If anyone hasn't seen it/was unaware of it's existence, watch The Doomstar Requiem. It's a Metalocalypse rock opera. It basically serves as a final season and it's a proper opera, there's no spoken dialogue. It's all sung.
Never seen it, but now I want to see it even less than before.

G

The opening to the pilot is one of the best openers ever. Show and albums are perfect.