• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Meditation?

G

You brothermen ever try it? I always associated it with corny white liberals that are into yoga and say shit like "Namaste" so it always seemed kinda gay. But I've been trying to improve my concentration and attention span and that's one of the recommendations I keep hearing. Sitting in a room with my eyes closed and just focusing on my breathing seems like a waste of time. And I'm not saying any stupid "mantras" or going "Ohmmm" or any of that gay bullshit.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
What I like to do when I meditate is have a little drink before hand, put on the newest Little Big single, let the music take me where it takes me, you know, let loose, if I wanna sit, I sit, if I wanna dance I dance, on the 4th or 5th loop I might even start singing along. Sometimes I imagine I'm a horse, sometimes I don't, sometimes I do horse sounds in beat to the music. Meditation is about getting your head clear, so sometimes I'll clean my work area while I do it, you know. Be spiritual, be at peace.