• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Meditation

G

I like to puff a lil weed, lil bit lil bit and literally just sit on the couch and stare into space for an hour or two and think about life maaaaahn , instead of consoooming kiked up bread and circuses like twitter netflix youtube or 4chan

Some of you faggots do it, just admit it
Especially you @Patreeky you stoic cocksucker

C4028772-AC77-4793-B73F-01E9C1B2B882.jpeg

Monk

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
I kinda half-assed do it quite often to get my pulse down. I donate plasma and your pulse has to be under 100 so I don't even take a chance with it. Before they put the cuff on I'll put my earbuds in with something relaxing playing, close my eyes, put my chin down to my chest, and focus on breathing/relaxing my core muscles. It works like a fucking charm and my pulse usually ends up being around 70.

Another good technique I've found I picked up from MMA. Between rounds, Jon Jones' coach Greg Jackson would often do breathing/visualization techniques. He'd say something like, "Find that waterfall" and Jones would sit there with his eyes closed while controlling his breathing then come out in the next round looking really fresh. I've used the technique a lot when golfing and it usually works great.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
β€Ž
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Probably be called a faggot for this but i fawkin loved acupuncture when I was in rehab. Id have needles shoved in my ears, my arms, my back, fucking everywhere every morning. Part of it was probably just satisfying my addiction to stabbing myself with needles 12 times a day, but it really was relaxing. The little asian woman would come in and just start stabbing me all over. I dont even think she really knew what she was doing looking back, but it left a positive impression on me. Think its the closest thing to meditation ive tried. I did yoga with my daughter during home school covid BS and it sucked. I hated it.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
I often pray aloud in a conversational manner to God while laying in bed, which I don't imagine is incredibly dissimilar to meditating. It does wonders for how I sleep, the scope and nature of my dreams, and how I feel when I wake up.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
"Donors" "donate" plasma in exchange for a "gift." They call it that because it's kind of a grey area tax-wise. It's technically taxable income but the IRS doesn't go after anyone for not declaring it. $120/$130 per week lately.

I used to do it for a little bit too. I always considered it "selling"