• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD math teachers?

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
Who has the math teacher they still hate? Was that Nigger Jim or Dougie? I could swear it was Nigger Jim but now I think it was Dougie.
I swear to god every math teacher i encountered during middle and high school was a complete psychopath. Hated their guts.

I was pretty bad at math, but i was pretty bad at other shit too, but math teachers were complete assholes all around.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
I had a math teacher in high school who decided to go into teaching at 65 after he retired from Aerospace. Poor guy had zero control over his class. I remember one girl used to always call him a cunt and a rapist. He would just stand there looking defeated and say "come on guys, don't be assholes" One time I wrote his name along with the dates 1941-2016 on his blackboard. This was in 2006 so I was giving him another ten years but he called me a ghoul. We used to prank call his house and tell his wife and daughter he's a rapist, as well. I wonder if he's still alive.

G

I had a math teacher in high school who decided to go into teaching at 65 after he retired from Aerospace. Poor guy had zero control over his class. I remember one girl used to always call him a cunt and a rapist. He would just stand there looking defeated and say "come on guys, don't be assholes" One time I wrote his name along with the dates 1941-2016 on his blackboard. This was in 2006 so I was giving him another ten years but he called me a ghoul. We used to prank call his house and tell his wife and daughter he's a rapist, as well. I wonder if he's still alive.
Shame on you, Rutherford.

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
When i was in high school corporal punishment was still legal, teachers would beat the shit outta you, in some rare cases even to death. Nobody cares if you live or die in general here though.

I can only imagine calling a psycho teacher a rapist and hell that would ensue, some pretty brutal beatings and lashings for sure.

soulbrotherman#1

Specifically a quarter retarded
Forum Clout
If you can't do high school math you're retarded

Even trig and calculus are easy as fuck, they hammer the stuff into your brain for 2 weeks and then you take a test and just have to remember the pattern of how to solve them.

Got straight As in math. 10 years later I have no idea how to do anything other than multiplication, flushed that shit out real quick

Toast

Forum Clout
Damn Dude. Makes yah wonder why teachers aren't the ones shooting up the schools.