• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Love Line

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
I was generally stoked to find it on the radio late at night. The local fuck boy faggot rock station used to play it at like midnight or some shit.

Dr Drew was kinda based now that I look back on it. I remember him talking about butt sex being unhygienic and dangerous for the catcher. I also remember him talking about bisexuality in men being a myth and if you're a dude into dudes, you're just gay.

I thought it was pretty dope, but I was a 17 year old Florida git, so I dunno how it'd hold up now.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
Like others here, I listened to it on terrestrial radio in middle/high school, and I remember the MTV show premiere with fondness. It was great, I learned a lot, and I miss when Adam Carolla was funny. Maybe he still is, I dunno.