• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD losing your shit on a supermarket cashier

G

THE EXPRESS LINE IS FOR 20 ITEMS OR LESS!!!!

Why the fuck is he letting his Guatemalan cousin buy 200 fucking bags of beans with 3 different cards while he holds up a line for 20 fucking minutes.

I told him I can't read and asked him what the sign said. He says "it doesn't matter" OH! So I guess in the UNITED STATES there's no RULES ANYMORE!!!!

buy the whole fucking store if you want and get in the express lane. Who cares?!?!?!?!? Dumb Americans!!!we can do whatever we want!!!

FUCK YOU!!!!

I threw my bacon egg and cheese roll on the ground and marched out of there saying this is an ABOMINATION

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Why the fuck is he letting his Guatemalan cousin buy 200 fucking bags of beans with 3 different cards while he holds up a line for 20 fucking minutes.

Because he doesn't care that you're waiting, and his boss would ream him out for telling a customer "no." They would rather you have a silent angry experience than risk a Karen moment through a documented case of an employee telling a retard to go where they're supposed to go.

SensibleKeks

Forum Clout
One time I brought 11-12 items to a 10 items or less express lane. I gave the cashier an 'ohh shoot I brought too many items.' She waved me off with a polite smile, telling me it wasn't a big deal. After paying I walked away with a smile knowing I just pulled a fast one on the grocery store.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
I swear to God, now that they have self-checkout things, they are intentionally hiring people with physical or mental impairments to be cashiers (in order to further the self-checkout mindset)

They're slower than dirt and bag things like they're afraid of denting the bag.
I only remember the last 2 times, one was a teen boy maybe 14 who looked normal but was doing it slow as fuck^ and like he was confused that I came to him when there were self checkouts available.
The other was an old fat walmart lady where it was painful to watch her move. Checking me out took like 10 minutes which is ridiculous cause I'm buying for 1 person and not a ton of stuff.

I think I need to start stealing stuff before they get better software for theft. Camera s/w is shit nowadays, who knows how it'll be in 10 years

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
I swear to God, now that they have self-checkout things, they are intentionally hiring people with physical or mental impairments to be cashiers (in order to further the self-checkout mindset)

I almost never have to go to a Wal-Mart and I used to be a "never use the self checkout" guy 100% but you're definitely right about them on purpose having retards to check you out there. Awful black bitches slower than fuck. It's like you fucking morons, I'm coming to these lanes to support you, but fine, get off early and I'll check out my own shit....
I think I need to start stealing stuff before they get better software for theft. Camera s/w is shit nowadays, who knows how it'll be in 10 years

...and yes, steal as much as you can from these evil fuckwads. Most checkout lanes have a gun, and if you shoot something with the gun it doesn't need to be weighed. Just pretend like you're shooting shit and throw it all in the bag.