• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Leiji Matsumoto passing?

G

Yeah homie I don't know who this guy is.

I've legitimately seen like 5 animes in my life. 3 of them were DOGSHIT that doesn't bear repeating, one of them was so so (project A-ko) and one of them was actually so cool I had to put it in my regular rotation (Dominion: Tank Police)

I don't know who this chucklefuck is and I have no idea of what his works are, but I'm going to go ahead and do you a favor and leave you a link to watch Dominion Tank Police for free.

You're welcome.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://fantasyanime.com/anime/tank-police[/URL]

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Yeah homie I don't know who this guy is.

I've legitimately seen like 5 animes in my life. 3 of them were DOGSHIT that doesn't bear repeating, one of them was so so (project A-ko) and one of them was actually so cool I had to put it in my regular rotation (Dominion: Tank Police)

I don't know who this chucklefuck is and I have no idea of what his works are, but I'm going to go ahead and do you a favor and leave you a link to watch Dominion Tank Police for free.

You're welcome.

1677229852759.png

Alright I'm going to watch this from the thumbnail alone.

G

Oh hey minaw, bonus factor: I threw this in Patrick's face because he said he likes cat girls and this actually has cat girls in it... And he raged at me because I knew about this before he did so he's not allowed to say he likes it.

So enjoy this knowing that you're getting under Patrick's skin as well.

Toast

Forum Clout
Did he do any of the stuff i used to watch on toonami or early adult swim?