• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD LCD Soundsystem?

Raymond

You will never see my penis
Forum Clout
Annoyingly self-referential and masturbatory on the one hand. And the gay NY pride almost justifies 9/11. On the other hand, the music really slaps. It's a tough one.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I never bothered looking into them past the music and I'm probably better off for that. I like most of their stuff but there are a lot better electronic dance? bands out there. Hot Chip for example is better.

Raymond

Forum Clout
I never bothered looking into them past the music and I'm probably better off for that. I like most of their stuff but there are a lot better electronic dance? bands out there. Hot Chip for example is better.
I don't like Hot Chip better. Some of they songs listen pretty good though. But the best total faggot band might be Cut/Copy.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I don't like Hot Chip better. Some of they songs listen pretty good though. But the best total faggot band might be Cut/Copy.
Ah good choice. I agree on that actually. Holy Ghost was pretty good too around that time. I was all fawkin in with da faggot electronic dance music of the 2010s. I still throw on Zonoscope by Cut Copy every now and then.

Raymond

Forum Clout
Ah good choice. I agree on that actually. Holy Ghost was pretty good too around that time. I was all fawkin in with da faggot electronic dance music of the 2010s. I still throw on Zonoscope by Cut Copy every now and then.
Zonoscope is the last one of their albums I really like. They got lost after that, in my opinion. They didn't put out anything bad though.