• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Kiev

G

I'm speculating. What if the guy just had a problem with the chink not allowing him to fight the way he wanted to and this was a tactic to get Putin to step in and give him the support to make some decisive moves? What if the guy is a tactical genius? If the US news got it 180' wrong then that's what I would expect. Something like that.

G

If Daddy Vladdy was a fraction of the 4D interdimensional chess player people wishes he was this shit wouldn't still be going on, "muh (((NATO)))" or not. Just accept the shocking revelation the midget leader of a Slavic shithole that was a superpower for a whopping 40 years might just be kind of retarded.
I don't think it was ever a superpower. It had rockets designed by nazi scientists but that's pretty much all. Our media built them up to justify military spending.