• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Kenny vs. Spenny?

G

I've been meaning to watch it again ever since Kenny uploaded the HD videos.

I don't understand how they have been trying to get this revived for 10-15 years and have been unable to do it. The show is great, and even if some ideas were getting too dumb, I would honestly watch them do a whole show of just rematches.

You would think they could've just done it independently even through YouTube.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I don't understand how they have been trying to get this revived for 10-15 years and have been unable to do it. The show is great, and even if some ideas were getting too dumb, I would honestly watch them do a whole show of just rematches.
They have been doing a bunch of live streams lately talking about ideas for a new season but I'll believe it when I see it. Spenny stormed out of the last one when someone in chat asked if Spenny orchestrated the invasion of Ukraine and Kenny's response was "he supports Russia in killing babies so he can he have more to masturbate to".

2:45

G

They have been doing a bunch of live streams lately talking about ideas for a new season but I'll believe it when I see it. Spenny stormed out of the last one when someone in chat asked if Spenny orchestrated the invasion of Ukraine and Kenny's response was "he supports Russia in killing babies so he can he have more to masturbate to".

[MEDIA=youtube]JxA0LjCas2I[/MEDIA]

2:45
Holy shit they look old as fuck now.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
The mini competition one where one was "who has the most jizz" and Kenny places a photo of Spenny's grandmother in the room where they go to get a sample had me howling.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
They were on RAP last summer. I think they were doing some live shows. Spenny is allegedly broke from a divorce.

G

One of the funniest shows ever made. I rewatch the entire thing every couple years or so, whenever Kenny actually has them up. It's kinda funny that Kenny is the one doing well for himself and Spenny is hurdin. Not that I would have expected anything else. Like you said, I don't care how much was exaggerated. There's enough real stuff that it isn't noticeable. I can't imagine the budget for a new season would be that exorbitant, but who knows what the deal is.

Steve Ramone

Forum Clout
There was one episode, i think who is the coolest, and they had Gavin McInnes on.
ntrrm6r4mio11.jpg