• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Judy Garland

Forum Clout
Her showtunes are always a hit on Karaoke night over at the Compound.
F9B18432-77C9-4977-B739-827B19A1B4F2.jpeg

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
She's a fascinating case of the highs and lows of old Hollywood - literally highs and lows, as it was producers who got her hooked on uppers so she could work crazy hours. Fucking pillocks.

My mother loved musicals, and Judy's were some of her favorites. We all watched them as a family and she was a highlight of every one she was in, like "In The Good Old Summertime" and "A Star is Born". Hell of a tragic life though.

She was cast as Annie Oakley in "Annie Get Your Gun" but was fired due to poor health. If you're into that kind of music, her recordings still exist for it and she's very good.

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
Forum Clout
She's a fascinating case of the highs and lows of old Hollywood - literally highs and lows, as it was producers who got her hooked on uppers so she could work crazy hours. Fucking pillocks.

My mother loved musicals, and Judy's were some of her favorites. We all watched them as a family and she was a highlight of every one she was in, like "In The Good Old Summertime" and "A Star is Born". Hell of a tragic life though.

She was cast as Annie Oakley in "Annie Get Your Gun" but was fired due to poor health. If you're into that kind of music, her recordings still exist for it and she's very good.
"We all watched them as a family..."
Oof! Phil collected cool war memorabilia, but Ray, on the other hand, collects show tunes. Makes sense.

UnPRePared

Forum Clout
"We all watched them as a family..."
Oof! Phil collected cool war memorabilia, but Ray, on the other hand, collects show tunes. Makes sense.

I was twelve and we had one TV, you nonce. You think us kids in Dumfries ran the house? My parents were supportive of our musical interests, but they paid for the bloody telly, they picked the evening programs.

I respect old cinema, there's a beauty to it, even if it was a bunch of closet pillowbiters in those musicals. Except Gene Kelly, he seemed like he was a hound.

@TheGhostOfAbeVigoda , any stories about Mean Gene Kelly?

UnPRePared

Forum Clout
She fag hag purty good. What other kinda fag hags we got?

Lady Gaga.

Rumour has it that if you say a cross word about her around Stonewall, you'll wake up in bed the next morning with a woman, and your gay card permanently revoked.

Do they hand out cards for that? Sounds very bureaucratic.