• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Journalist who wore rainbow shirt to the World Cup and criticized the Qataris about their human rights collapsing and dying?

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
He apparently was ill out there and took himself to hospital with some sort of chest infection and talking about working hard, stress, lack of sleep etc.

But if you want to go with Qatar killing a well known us journalist over something most people have forgotten....

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
Here he is in his own words talking about being unwell. I have noticed a lot of pundits coughing in the studios. Guessing all that Aircon and people from all over the planet isn't a good mix

I always get sick as shit if the temperature fluctuates too badly. Cold outside, heater on way too fucking hot at the jerb site and it's like a sucker punch to the immune system.

Now imagine a bunch of jetlagged North Americans and Euros getting shunted from frigid December conditions to a literal fucking desert to sit in overcrowded little boxes, with a 50% chance of overactive air-conditioning that sucks the very moisture out of your nostrils.

The only way this could be an even better breeding ground for germs is if all the fans were booger-eating toddlers or Mullens.

G

He apparently was ill out there and took himself to hospital with some sort of chest infection and talking about working hard, stress, lack of sleep etc.

But if you want to go with Qatar killing a well known us journalist over something most people have forgotten....
I knew a guy who was a regular gym goer, didn't smoke, not much of a drinker, ate healthy. Total workaholic though. He was working on a big deal and mentioned that he hadn't slept more than a couple of hours a night for almost a month. He just keeled over and died a few days later. 43. Chronic lack of sleep is deadly. Your body can't repair itself without it

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
Forum Clout
I knew a guy who was a regular gym goer, didn't smoke, not much of a drinker, ate healthy. Total workaholic though. He was working on a big deal and mentioned that he hadn't slept more than a couple of hours a night for almost a month. He just keeled over and died a few days later. 43. Chronic lack of sleep is deadly. Your body can't repair itself without it
you are not talking about carol are you?

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
I knew a bog standard fella his 30s who dropped dead at work one day. It's scary but it's not unheard of.

soulbrotherman#1

Specifically a quarter retarded
Forum Clout
1670679837078.png