• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Journaling

G

My therapist recommended this to me, to journal my days and thoughts. I started today and this is my entry and i will be journaling my life in this thread, i might be missing the point :

This is gay. Am I gay? Ain't it fun. Today I am getting drunk. Tonight drunker. Going out by myself. Trying to be positive. Anyone can do it. I'm going to buy a new outfit, new shoes, and make every pretty girl I see laugh with hilarious jokes I stole from my brothermen on the forum.

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout
Everybody journals. It's just that most people haven't got the sense to keep it off Twitter.

I journal every morning, and anytime I get a lingering thought that I need to get down on paper. I feel like it's helped my thinking. I'm proud to say it's probably the only gay thing I do, other than posting here.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
I've never really maintained any sort of journal. Never felt that anything that I have said or done were worth recording for posterity, nor were any of my thoughts profound enough to share.

I'm pretty unremarkable to be honest witcha. Would rather devote my time and energy here calling a fat guy fat and Cumia Chronicling.

G

I've never really maintained any sort of journal. Never felt that anything that I have said or done were worth recording for posterity, nor were any of my thoughts profound enough to share.

I'm pretty unremarkable to be honest witcha. Would rather devote my time and energy here calling a fat guy fat and Cumia Chronicling.
Not a bad bit to play...just copy paste a Joe Cumia Facebook post for each entry and see what a professional thinks about it

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout

Literally nothing I write is remarkable, but I write it down just to get it out. If I don't I just fawkin' brood and don't get anything done.