• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Josh Goodnaturedly being a Jim Norton character originally?

Forum Clout
That's the bit

I don't think there's two layers to it. Like in this thread, we're genuinely (:image_9248:) meant to laugh at Patton Oswalt for being a hack. He's using the character to mock the show with ironic praise.

It doesn't seem like it's meant to mock Jim Norton and his characters. He's just taken one and used it with the same intent as Jim.

Last edited:
G

I don't think there's two layers to it. Like in this thread, we're genuinely (:image_9248:) meant to laugh at Patton Oswalt for being a hack. He's using the character to mock the show with ironic praise.

It doesn't seem like it's meant to mock Jim Norton and his characters. He's just taken one and used it with the same intent as Jim.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://pfgforums.com/threads/lol-this-prank-is-so-epic.30256/[/URL]

Seems like this civilian doesn’t appreciate true artistry. Am i right Josh? haha

soulbrotherman#1

Specifically a quarter retarded
Forum Clout

Wait, Kevin James is jewish?

Josh Goodnaturedly

Just bustin your stones! Haha
Forum Clout
A lot of people here seem to appreciate the character. I just want to know if they're aware of this too.

Never heard this! Haha

???? bro Patton is a major troll and it's freaking hilarious! You should see the epic Star Wars filibuster he did on Parks and Rec!