• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD John Carpenter

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
Nigga makes the most campy movies but they’re entertaining as fuck for some reason.

The thing

Christine

In the mouth of madness

They live

Escape from NY

Assault on precinct 13

I’m running out of movies to watch. I watched cruising which I found really fucking good. I’d like to watch more of that niggas shit but don’t know which ones to watch. I just need movie suggestions in general.

CumiaPoodle

Forum Clout
I know cruising had a shit ton of stuff removed so it’s a little wonky in it’s pacing but I really enjoyed the realism of that movie. It seemed like a sequel to the exorcist.

Anyone here watch silence ? Everyone I know who seen it thought it was boring but I thought it was great

CumiaPoodle

Forum Clout
All fawkin in. I love his scores. Dark Star is a student film with delusions of grandeur, but I liked it.
His scores are awesome I actually listened to some of his music. Ghosts of Mars is ironically a great movie. I know he didn’t do the score but it’s so shitty it’s really good. I didn’t care for Halloween though

CumiaPoodle

Forum Clout
I recommend Prince of Darkness.

(dvvv dvvv fawk yeah etc)
I think that’s one of the few ones that I missed but always wanted to watch. Thanks I’m def going to check it out. You seen the one with Chevy chases gay ass in it ?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I like his movies, especially since he does the music for them as well. He was a director that knew how to make the most out of a small budget. He didn’t direct it but Black Moon Rising from 1986 was based on an idea from John Carpenter isn’t too bad. Has Tommy Lee Jones, Linda Hamilton, Bubba Smith, and even Lee Ving from the band Fear.