• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Joe type habits?

G

Two minutes after I get home I change into 1 of 5 short sleeved white cotton button down shirts and 1 of 5 Nike running shorts. Honestly if weather and social decorum weren't things, I'd happily live in those clothes. Spent from the age of 5-35 mostly in either a uniform or a suit so comfort is king now

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
By that I mean wearing the same shirt every day (even to restaurants with the wife), eating like complete shit or drinking youngster saliva. What's some other of them gross habits we got?

I have a comfy but very stained pair of sweatpants I sometimes wear at home. I also piss in the shower.
Have a pair of champion sweatpants and a pair of shirts I made from an older pair that I’ll wear once in a while on a Saturday afternoon / Sunday, especially if it’s rainy and cold. Love wearing them after I’ve come back from a run / workout.

Once in a while I slip and eat something that’s “shit” but even then, I do a decent job controlling the portion size. It’s actually not slipping, it’s fine to eat what you want in moderation.

I don’t do the “wear a sloppy t shirt to a restaurant” thing that our Bovine is so fond of. Can’t relate to him on that.

Anyone here ever indulge in Pat habits?

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
Two minutes after I get home I change into 1 of 5 short sleeved white cotton button down shirts and 1 of 5 Nike running shorts. Honestly if weather and social decorum weren't things, I'd happily live in those clothes. Spent from the age of 5-35 mostly in either a uniform or a suit so comfort is king now
I'm curious about these shirts. Are they like dress shirts or something more casual?

G

I'm curious about these shirts. Are they like dress shirts or something more casual?
More casual. Like this kind of thing
1666248381281.png