• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Jews?

G

There used to be indigenous type Jews in the MENA (Mizrahi) ...similar to the Arabic Mashriqi (Orientals)...

-They had to do a little humiliating dance to cross the street
-Could not look a Muslim in the eye
-Special costumes (gave the Nazi the yellow star idea)
-Not allowed to ride horses
-Allowed to ride donkeys and mules (no saddle)
---

but in the West:

Softly! Softly! I want none but the judges to hear me. The Jews have already gotten me into a fine mess, as they have many other gentleman. I have no desire to furnish further grist for their mills.- Cicero

Khazar stuff is BS...Khazars were turks, Ashkenazi always spoke Yiddish (germanic language). Anyone who tells me Ashkenazi are not white ppl, I already discount.

Anyway long story short...in the West they are like royalty, nobility, etc. They also have the magic sprinkles. One Jew can affect the lives of 10,000,000 goyim...but 10,000,000 goyim would be annihilated if they did something wrong to the right JEW.

They are your royalty. I admire them and humbly remind them what we share (and try to in a jew-y way, to sic them at Christians), in a yearning to plea to the more G-d fearing ones. The atheeistic ones are demons. But the rabbi Toviah Singer types, I respect and see as kin above any pork-eating uncircumcised rabble.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
There used to be indigenous type Jews in the MENA (Mizrahi) ...similar to the Arabic Mashriqi (Orientals)...

-They had to do a little dance to cross the street
-Could not look a Muslim in the eye
-Special costumes (gave the Nazi the yellow star idea)
-Not allowed to ride horses
-Allowed to ride donkeys and mules (no saddle)
---

but in the West:

Khazar stuff is BS...Khazars were turks, Ashkenazi always spoke Yiddish (germanic language). Anyone who tells me Ashkenazi are not white ppl, I already discount.

Anyway long story short...in the West they are like royalty, nobility, etc. They also have the magic sprinkles. One Jew can affect the lives of 10,000,000 goyim...but 10,000,000 goyim would be annihilated if they did something wrong to the right JEW.

They are your royalty. I admire them and humbly remind them what we share, in a yearning to plea to the more G-d fearing ones. The atheeistic ones are demons.
Yeah that's nice and all but WWAWD Khazar Milkers? 🥵
In all seriousness you always post things that get the ol brain working gah bless.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
HMyMrMC.jpg
JAh93nx.jpg

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
They are your royalty. I admire them and humbly remind them what we share (and try to in a jew-y way, to sic them at Christians), in a yearning to plea to the more G-d fearing ones. The atheeistic ones are demons. But the rabbi Toviah Singer types, I respect and see as kin above any pork-eating uncircumcised rabble.
I like you, I think you're a good guy, I'd let you dine at my house (with the dogs of course) but this is why you're a slave and Islam is a slave religion.

"Ha ha they rule your institutions, therefore they're superior!"

Yeah. Tell that to Napoleon and Hitler, both of which gave them outs and didn't take it. Granted, both failed, but neither were true Christians in any sense.

I detest that you actually admit to admiring them... hey, thanks for consenting to the state of Israel, stupid. But I do agree that a hardline atheist is at worst a demon and at best utterly worthless.

Anyway, enjoy your next hummus.

PS: I do consider you a true brotherman despite being a goat herder. Inshallah, and may peckeritis not strike you down in 69 years.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
I like you, I think you're a good guy, I'd let you dine at my house (with the dogs of course) but this is why you're a slave and Islam is a slave religion.

"Ha ha they rule your institutions, therefore they're superior!"

Yeah. Tell that to Napoleon and Hitler, both of which gave them outs and didn't take it. Granted, both failed, but neither were true Christians in any sense.

I detest that you actually admit to admiring them... hey, thanks for consenting to the state of Israel, stupid. But I do agree that a hardline atheist is at worst a demon and at best utterly worthless.

Anyway, enjoy your next hummus.

PS: I do consider you a true brotherman despite being a goat herder. Inshallah, and may peckeritis not strike you down in 69 years.
I would serve him pork, just for shits and giggles.

ezgif-3-9eaab50171.jpg