• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD jews at Fox News totally bamboozling your boomer parents

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
CNN did the same thing with Trump. Both media companies are messing with boomers, not just the Fox.
That’s why Fox News does better than CNN in the ratings, Fox is watched by conservatives AND liberals because they hate-watch it to get themselves worked up. I really can’t see anyone under 35 watching Fox News or CNN. If anything the young liberals get their “news” from democrat social media pages.

G

It's mind-boggling that adults watch this bullshit. Was behind a boomer on a flight and he had Fox News on. The headline on the chyron was something like "Scandal: Biden Caught With Classified Docs", like anything was going to happen. Retarded ragebait for old farts to harumph about. Then he started watching 12 Years a Slave with an intent look on his face, like he was thinking "Wow, this is some real historical stuff!" You're on a plane and that's how you want to spend your downtime? I was out of the country for a while and forgot about how it's normal for Americans to just constantly MKUltra themselves with this idiotic nonsense.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
I don't understand how anyone who has ever read a book could watch the news ever and think their opinion is anything other than worthless

Book

1. Lots of information
2. Factual information is well sourced
3. Takes a long time to finish
4. Hard to remember 100,000 words so you appreciate the value of study\revision
5. Comes with references for more study

News

1. Low information
2. Almost no reliable sources ever given
3. Over in 20 minutes
4. All you remember are the ads and dramatic stuff
5. No references for further study, because we already gave you your opinion

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
I don't understand how anyone who has ever read a book could watch the news ever and think their opinion is anything other than worthless

Book

1. Lots of information
2. Factual information is well sourced
3. Takes a long time to finish
4. Hard to remember 100,000 words so you appreciate the value of study\revision
5. Comes with references for more study

News

1. Low information
2. Almost no reliable sources ever given
3. Over in 20 minutes
4. All you remember are the ads and dramatic stuff
5. No references for further study, because we already gave you your opinion