• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Janice's cooking

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
In one of the episodes she has Artie prepare her a bunch of meals from Vesuvio's and she brings them to Sunday dinner like she made them. Tony even says something like "let's eat these pastas that Jan whipped up". Same episode as "you never had the makings of a varsity athlete" I think.

Janice also tried to win the kids over with fast food steaks and burgers. "The sides alone cost me $50". She filled the Sopranos fridge with health food. "Could she put any more of this gook shit in here!!?". Carmela also told Tony that Janice's cooking was so bad that she would go to Janice's house to help her cook. When they get there the house is a mess and her narcoleptic friend is passed out on the couch.

Forum Clout
In one of the episodes she has Artie prepare her a bunch of meals from Vesuvio's and she brings them to Sunday dinner like she made them. Tony even says something like "let's eat these pastas that Jan whipped up". Same episode as "you never had the makings of a varsity athlete" I think.

Janice also tried to win the kids over with fast food steaks and burgers. "The sides alone cost me $50". She filled the Sopranos fridge with health food. "Could she put any more of this gook shit in here!!?". Carmela also told Tony that Janice's cooking was so bad that she would go to Janice's house to help her cook. When they get there the house is a mess and her narcoleptic friend is passed out on the couch.

The medley of pastas Janice 'whipped up'. Yeah I remember that mess.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
Parvati was hilarious. Everything she did and said, you could never feel sorry for her. She deserved it all.

the-sopranos.gif

G

I love in season 2 when she's gonna supposedly move out after she gets into it with Carmela. Then she puts on a big show about not knowing if she should stay when Carmela apologizes, like she had anywhere else to go. Dumb bitch. Tony was right about her, nothing was ever enough. She always wanted more and knew exactly the right buttons to push to get it. It's hilarious watching Tony work himself up over her and still end up caving.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
She reminds me of the Italian hag that got into it with Artie on Stern, and Artie says "I BET YOUR LASAGNA SUCKS!!"
You remind me of an Aussie that rapes dingo's for sexual purposes. Wait, no, you actually do that, brother. You've proudly admitted that.

You will never recover from this post.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
I’ll take Karen’s ziti any day.
If you watch the scene where they eat Karen's ziti you see her ghost move the wine glass next to Bobby.

Janice had some of the funniest moments in the entire show. Her pushing Ralph down the stairs "YOU FUCKING FORGOT!!!!". Her therapist who worshiped female deities. Her assault on the soccer mom and then getting tackled by police. Bobby finding out that Janice killed someone "That bitch is lucky I didn't killer her"..... "Well...we all know that Janice".

Janice also fantasized about killing her mother. Cried when Tony told her that Richie was "buried with leaves and pine trees all around". And lost the argument about being a feminist to Carmela when Carmela laughed at her dating Richie.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
If you watch the scene where they eat Karen's ziti you see her ghost move the wine glass next to Bobby.

Janice had some of the funniest moments in the entire show. Her pushing Ralph down the stairs "YOU FUCKING FORGOT!!!!". Her therapist who worshiped female deities. Her assault on the soccer mom and then getting tackled by police. Bobby finding out that Janice killed someone "That bitch is lucky I didn't killer her"..... "Well...we all know that Janice".

Janice also fantasized about killing her mother. Cried when Tony told her that Richie was "buried with leaves and pine trees all around". And lost the argument about being a feminist to Carmela when Carmela laughed at her dating Richie.
Best Janice: