• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Highlander?

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
First was movie was amazing until that idiotic ending. Great premise. Strong music. Comedic writing for a lot of the movie. Cop calling Nash a "faggot" for watching the WWF. Then it goes straight downhill. The reward for being the last Highlander is that you die? You can just take a sword to yourself and die anyways.

A better plot would have been that all of the Highlanders are connected and share one life. And they just age really slowly. And if one dies the one who kills him gets his years. So there is an incentive to kill another Highlander. And the last remaining one becomes immortal and takes all of the remaining life. Instead of them all killing each other so that the last one can die of fucking old age. Fuck what a stupid ending.

I cannot believe that the movie was franchised harder than Terminator or Aliens. There are scripts floating around for reboots and remakes for Highlander with of course a nigger or other mud type Highlander.

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
Ten minutes into the first Highlander. Engines rev, fluids spill, the fire hose sprays water, explosions, cars bouncing up and down, he moans in ecstasy. When it ends, he's spent, lets out a scream and drops to his knees, panting.

Is dude supposed to be cumming?

After watching that I no longer feel like I should watch this some day.

LiberalPussy

Forum Clout
First was movie was amazing until that idiotic ending. Great premise. Strong music. Comedic writing for a lot of the movie. Cop calling Nash a "faggot" for watching the WWF. Then it goes straight downhill. The reward for being the last Highlander is that you die? You can just take a sword to yourself and die anyways.

A better plot would have been that all of the Highlanders are connected and share one life. And they just age really slowly. And if one dies the one who kills him gets his years. So there is an incentive to kill another Highlander. And the last remaining one becomes immortal and takes all of the remaining life. Instead of them all killing each other so that the last one can die of fucking old age. Fuck what a stupid ending.

I cannot believe that the movie was franchised harder than Terminator or Aliens. There are scripts floating around for reboots and remakes for Highlander with of course a nigger or other mud type Highlander.
No, child. The prize is he has all the knowledge and power of the immortals, plus he can grow old with the woman he loves and have children. I’m sorry you’re so stupid.

If Patrick were an immortal, he’d refuse to go on holy ground.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
Is dude supposed to be cumming?
What you're feeling. Is the Sinkening, funster.

imageedit_86_5904510159.png

G

Lambert is practically blind, which explains his weird cross eyed look. He is a diabolical actor. And I can't imagine even the biggest rube in America buying him as Scottish, even back in the 80s. They probably didn't care tbf, all accents were the same back then.

HeyItsVos

Forum Clout
I always thought that a guy who has been alive for centuries and has traveled the world would have a weird accent. He wouldn’t sound like someone from Scotland anymore because I don’t think he had been in the country since his wife died, which was over a century ago.

They even have some dialogue about that.

“You talk funny, Nash. Where are you from”?

“Lots of different places”

Jesse Ventura

Access to the debates
Forum Clout
Lambert is practically blind, which explains his weird cross eyed look. He is a diabolical actor. And I can't imagine even the biggest rube in America buying him as Scottish, even back in the 80s. They probably didn't care tbf, all accents were the same back then.

The movies are shit. Lambert is just anout the worst actor who ever lived. The show is mostly shit also but it has a fun 90s charm. Adrian Paul also stinks at acting but he at least comes across as more athletic and suave than Lambert.

Jesse Ventura

Access to the debates
Forum Clout
I always thought that a guy who has been alive for centuries and has traveled the world would have a weird accent. He wouldn’t sound like someone from Scotland anymore because I don’t think he had been in the country since his wife died, which was over a century ago.

In the show they seem to try to give McCloud an accent for whatever region he happens to be in. Adrian Paul sucks at al of them though.

G

Fair point, but he has the same accent when he's mortal and living in the Highlands

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout

Watch the making of, funster. They specifically state that. Lambert didn't even know English before the filming started.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout

I mean I think that was one option. The Kurgan could have claimed some great power I believe. Or at the very least he's the last immortal so he could be a powerful warlord since no one else could stop him. According to the series you kill an immortal and you get his power, hence why the Kurgan l,who had so many kills, was so powerful

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Didn't he speak almost no English and learn his lines phonetically or something?