• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD having an amazing fucking job title that you want to show off to everyone, but don't want to post where you work on your social media?

G

We live in a world where there are sick fucks out there, who if they don't like you for whatever reason, will contact your workplace with all sorts of cancel culture shit. Dan knows what I'm torquin' about.

But I want to show off my job title to everyone I know: SOFTWARE ENGINEER.

It has fucking engineer in the name ffs. Like holy fuck. And the organization is on the level of Google. Everyone will be like, "damn, the Torquester is legit..."

Fuck. :spaceedge_32:

Uncle Ruckus

Daniel Mullen from insightsoftware is a pedophile
Forum Clout
Bringing you back down to earth, software engineer is a pretty good title...if you're a 22 year old pajeet fresh out of college. By 30 it should be senior or principle software engineer, software eng manager, etc.

G

Bringing you back down to earth, software engineer is a pretty good title...if you're a 22 year old pajeet fresh out of college. By 30 it should be senior or principle software engineer, software eng manager, etc.
Oh. Damn.

Forget it then.