• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD hateable songs?

G

any song on the spotify playlist of a 26 year old former mid tier sorority girl that's gotten a little on the chubby side and her instagram is full of pumpkin patches, brunch, and boat/fishing pictures
bland, pretentious, pop rock. infuriating

[MEDIA=youtube]MmZexg8sxyk[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=youtube]SDTZ7iX4vTQ[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=youtube]Pw-0pbY9JeU[/MEDIA]

Forum Clout
Fuck these Masshole faggots and all their fans.

I can’t stand this broad. I hope she’s mauled to death by a pack of rabid chipmunks.

That fucking first song almost made me turn off The Departed. I wish I did since the movie and Jack Nicholson stunk too. "Ooh look we Irish are just as cool as the Italians". Fucking cornball potato niggers.

The second song I don't mind that much, but I've always hated how cute and quirky she tries to be in the video.

G

The grocery store by my house plays awful music. I have to wear headphones or else I'll lose it. Maroon 5 is the worst. They're gayer then George Michael blowing Kajagoogoo. Any pop music that came out in the 2000s+ is complete AIDS.