• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Greek life?

Petworth dude

Run PFG
Forum Clout
I'm not talking about the lives of actual Greek people (like fat retard Stavros Halkias) - I'm referring to fraternities and sororities at US colleges and universities. Looking back, they seem so incredibly pathetic. Lots of frat dudes grow up to become absolute losers, with UMass frat bro Dan Mullen (an Irish fat retard) being a prime example. One reason I'm in favor of lowering the drinking age from 21 is because it would eventually cause Greek life membership to plummet.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
Biggest lightweight ever

088B691F-AF57-4C08-9E7E-33C3E9A9B853.jpeg

FrogmanKurlan

Kill a commie for mommy, awright
Forum Clout
I was in a Fraternity for 2 years, lived in the house for 1. Was ok met some good friends and some lifelong enemies and I quit that shit as soon as they were gonna make me live with some jew who was an rotc faggot
Yeah it was pretty fun the first two years but it got old. I’m still friends with a lot of the guys and I likely would have never meet most of them if it wasn’t for the fraternity.

I lived in the “party house” but I worked in a restaurant, so it was really fun to get off work and show up to a party that was already going and walking in and a bunch of drunks shout my name.
Being the less drunk one out of everyone that lived there I always had to be the guy to talk with the cops. Luckily never got a ticket.