• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

wwawd getting the day off and sleeping in until noon because the boss called and said the weather's fucked

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
I'm very happy when this happens, and it did just happen.

_1498481486.jpg

wednesday-sleeping.gif

xandg1.jpg

tumblr_nqqgnj7znn1r93zpqo2_400.gifv

tumblr_orv3paNzQY1rv7ev9o4_500.jpg

Riccibless, Lucybless, Belluccibless

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I had a rain day today too. I didn't sleep in, but I did get like a 20 minute nap in. I got some hot redhead off tinder to agree to come get high and watch a thunderstorm with me. Then my crazy ex asked me to come over all weepy with the "I still love you" shit because today would have been our anniversary. Now I don't know what to do, I'm avoiding them both and the rain stopped. That Scottish cunt who I simultaneously hate and am in love with is a real wrench in my fucking gears. Sorry to fag up your post. I'm gonna go beat on a tree stump with a sledgehammer.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
I had a rain day today too. I didn't sleep in, but I did get like a 20 minute nap in. I got some hot redhead off tinder to agree to come get high and watch a thunderstorm with me. Then my crazy ex asked me to come over all weepy with the "I still love you" shit because today would have been our anniversary. Now I don't know what to do, I'm avoiding them both and the rain stopped. That Scottish cunt who I simultaneously hate and am in love with is a real wrench in my fucking gears. Sorry to fag up your post. I'm gonna go beat on a tree stump with a sledgehammer.
My advice is to go with the new redheaded slut, because you can always make the other cunt jealous and want you more, if you want her back.

Forum Clout
It's a tough one man. Sleeping is nice, but there's few things as depressing as waking up at 3 pm. You wasted most of the day AND you'll feel like shit tomorrow if you don't sleep until 3 then too. It's a vicious circle.

If I had an advice show I would tell people never to sleep later than 9 or 9.30 at the most, even if they feel tired.