• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD getting hookers on street corners?

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
I’m white, tall, and handsome but $5 for a blowjob is a pretty damn good deal.
IMG_4806.jpeg

G

When I was like 20 I had a bad dry spell after ghosting my FWB (chubby 6) cause she was just annoying, so as a broke student I was getting some shit from dollar tree in the black part of college town, there were always these crackheads walking around and homeless people.

I saw what looked like a 25 year old negress, nice body for a crack whore, in the parking lot of the dollar tree.
I said something like "you need money" and she ofc said yea, I said ill give you $20 for a blowjob. she didn't think twice,
she got in, I drove to the end of an empty street (had tints) and she sucked my dick, I busted like in 4 minutes. I went back the next day lol.
There was a nice power dynamic.
Ironically at this time I was listening to ONA reruns like 8 hours a day, I think norton inspired me to be a scumbag degenerate. I dont remember.
I probably overpaid though