• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Getting a Twitter Handle with Nana's name and paying for that sweet blue checkmark?

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Sure would hate for someone to use that for nefarious purposes, like pushing for racial equality and liberal talking agendas, as well coming out of the closet as a proud homosexual male in love with a sweet gal named Sue whom ravaged his colon like a hadron collider.

Could be a real problem.

Real FAWKIN problem, that setup.

Forum Clout
"DANDY ESPRESSO? What the FUCK!" squealed an enraged Andy Espresso. "@RELOCATINGBOSS? That's MY Twitter gimmick!" he lisped, his hung-over, cotton mouthed spittle spraying on the front of his NYPD inner shirt. "And how does this fake account ALREADY have more followers than I do?" he screeched. "This is SUCH BULLSHIT! I AM DONE! DONE! I AM DONE! I AM DONE! DONE!" he mincingly brayed.

Andy began furiously tweeting seconds later. "THIS IS THE REAL ANDY ESPRESSO! DANDY ESPRESSO IS AN IMPOSTOR! FUCKING ROT BUNG DUNG ANIMAL MUSK FUCKED TWITTER ALL UP!" he angrily tweeted. "I AM SO DONE WITH THIS PLATFORM! I AM JOINING GAB IMMEDIATELY BECAUSE IT'S WAY BETTER!".

His liver-spotted hands trembling with rage, Andy opened a beer. "I have had it with fucking Twitter! This time, I really am done! Never again! I am so DONE!" he whined. "Wait...what's this? Five killed in Chicago gang shooting? FUCKING NIGGERS! THEY'RE NOT PEOPLE!" he bellowed. "I HAVE to tweet about THIS!" he excitedly shrieked. And fourteen long hours later, Andy was still tweeting.

Toast

Forum Clout
"DANDY ESPRESSO? What the FUCK!" squealed an enraged Andy Espresso. "@RELOCATINGBOSS? That's MY Twitter gimmick!" he lisped, his hung-over, cotton mouthed spittle spraying on the front of his NYPD inner shirt. "And how does this fake account ALREADY have more followers than I do?" he screeched. "This is SUCH BULLSHIT! I AM DONE! DONE! I AM DONE! I AM DONE! DONE!" he mincingly brayed.

Andy began furiously tweeting seconds later. "THIS IS THE REAL ANDY ESPRESSO! DANDY ESPRESSO IS AN IMPOSTOR! FUCKING ROT BUNG DUNG ANIMAL MUSK FUCKED TWITTER ALL UP!" he angrily tweeted. "I AM SO DONE WITH THIS PLATFORM! I AM JOINING GAB IMMEDIATELY BECAUSE IT'S WAY BETTER!".

His liver-spotted hands trembling with rage, Andy opened a beer. "I have had it with fucking Twitter! This time, I really am done! Never again! I am so DONE!" he whined. "Wait...what's this? Five killed in Chicago gang shooting? FUCKING NIGGERS! THEY'RE NOT PEOPLE!" he bellowed. "I HAVE to tweet about THIS!" he excitedly shrieked. And fourteen long hours later, Andy was still tweeting.
These are the highlight of my week. Thank you for your service.