• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Fizzy lifting drinks?

G

Some asshole chocolate factory guy got mad at me for stealing some of that when I was taking a tour once. Said the ceilings needed to be washed, sterilized etc. Calm the fuck down nigga.

I was supposed to get a lifetime supply of chocolate with that tour, but he said the contract was void due to that shit.

My nephew was about to return an everlasting gobstopper after he yelled at us, but I stopped him. We're taking that to his competitor mayn.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Some asshole chocolate factory guy got mad at me for stealing some of that when I was taking a tour once. Said the ceilings needed to be washed, sterilized etc. Calm the fuck down nigga.

I was supposed to get a lifetime supply of chocolate with that tour, but he said the contract was void due to that shit.

My nephew was about to return an everlasting gobstopper after he yelled at us, but I stopped him. We're taking that to his competitor mayn.
That nigga Slugworth can't be trusted.

G

I always skipped past that one song of hers when I watched that movie as a kid. Cheeeer up Charlie. He’d probably cheer up if you weren’t living in a depressing shithole with 4 grandparents in the same bed.

Dumb bitch.
"We have to eat cabbage water every day, but granpa Joe gets to smoke a pipe? Fuck this!"

Imagine the smell in that shack with those four bed-bound old fucks blowing cabbage farts all day and night

G

Lotta fawkin problems in that factory.
30 years later:

peter-ostrum.jpg

Look me and Grandpa Joe were never friends, to be perfectly fawkin honest witcha. PERIOD. I didn't know the guy. I never fawkin knew the real Grandpa Joe. What the fawk am I doin, I'm trying to stream. I don't wanna talk about Grandpa Joe anymore! Let it go! I'm doing my ting here now, I got some good people here!

Uhh Tim says– OH WOW Tim thanks for da 20 bucks. Cheersss. Cheersss. Tim says "Charlie do you think Grandpa Joe would ever–" Tim what the fawwwk! I don't wanna talk about Grandpa Joe anymore. Thanks for the pocket money, Tim. I do appreciate that. But I'm DONE talking about Grandpa Joe.

Okay and now we've got Augustus Gloop who says– Oh I remember you Augustus! Augustus was a fawkin soldier.

[SIZE=12px]This is extremely funny to the 10 people who watch Opie's morning streams[/SIZE]

G

30 years later:

View attachment 123415

Look me and Grandpa Joe were never friends, to be perfectly fawkin honest witcha. PERIOD. I didn't know the guy. I never fawkin knew the real Grandpa Joe. What the fawk am I doin, I'm trying to stream. I don't wanna talk about Grandpa Joe anymore! Let it go! I'm doing my ting here now, I got some good people here!

Uhh Tim says– OH WOW Tim thanks for da 20 bucks. Cheersss. Cheersss. Tim says "Charlie do you think Grandpa Joe would ever–" Tim what the fawwwk! I don't wanna talk about Grandpa Joe anymore. Thanks for the pocket money, Tim. I do appreciate that. But I'm DONE talking about Grandpa Joe.

Okay and now we've got Augustus Gloop who says– Oh I remember you Augustus! Augustus was a fawkin soldier.

[SIZE=12px]This is extremely funny to the 10 people who watch Opie's morning streams[/SIZE]
Charlie swapped the Scrumdidliumptious bars for Scrumpy Jack

bantadant

Fantastic Man
Forum Clout

That just means the dirty fucks weren't already cleaning the ceiling at all. Next time maybe get some taller slaves so they can reach shit

G

I always skipped past that one song of hers when I watched that movie as a kid. Cheeeer up Charlie. He’d probably cheer up if you weren’t living in a depressing shithole with 4 grandparents in the same bed.

Dumb bitch.
Imagine how that room must have stunk. Old dying skin cells and their decaying livers expressing themselves through the pores in their wrinkly skin. Yuck.