• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Fishtank.live

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
Is anyone else following this? I, within minutes of checking it out, became entirely way to invested in and addicted to watching a bunch of people with crippling autism do nothing interesting. Not a Sam Hyde fan, but this is what Big Brother, Ice Poseidon, and Truman Show all should have been closer to, and never quite delivered on.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
I havent watched any Sam Hyde shit since World Peace was cancelled and he went through that weird phase where he was driving around, chain smoking and acting clearly unhinged with his neck brace on. Very odd. I tapped out.

Hoolies

For me? It's Ken Waller!
Forum Clout
I havent watched any Sam Hyde shit since World Peace was cancelled and he went through that weird phase where he was driving around, chain smoking and acting clearly unhinged with his neck brace on. Very odd. I tapped out.
The boxing stuff looked kinda interesting, but every video I saw has like half a dozen oddly-shaped wiggers just hanging around him.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
The boxing stuff looked kinda interesting, but every video I saw has like half a dozen oddly-shaped wiggers just hanging around him.
Yeah. I cant do the wigger crew and hanger ons. Turns me off from watching his shit. That and his constant random hearty laughs constantly at nothing or his own lame comments.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
image.png

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
Forum Clout
sam had to install one or two sleeper contestants (working for him) that would constantly add some form of drama or action. he didn't think of it apparently and this had led to the product being too dull.

Monk

Forum Clout
sam had to install one or two sleeper contestants (working for him) that would constantly add some form of drama or action. he didn't think of it apparently and this had led to the product being too dull.

Sam is now injecting most of the madness into the show. I think he's going to destroy as much of the house and anything they brought with them as possible until they start leaving.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
I got to a point where I was clocking in over 12 hours a day watching it. Am taking a rest after the public execution of the naughty Chinese camp counsellor. This shit is life ruining levels of addictive.

G

They installed a camera over the sink looking at the door in the bathroom that is paid sub only so they can do like personal messages in real time. The josie girl has been very awkward in front of the camera as is to be expected
[URL unfurl="true"]https://twitter.com/frxgposter/status/1654186147390652417[/URL]
1683268471885.png