• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD fidgeting with your TV remote when you were young and always beaking the tab on the battery cover and it never closing again without tape?

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Never broke a TV remote, but I've accidentally stepped on, or cracked, the Apple earbuds that come with ipods,iphones,ipads whatever. Oh and the original iPod shuffle chargers that looked liek this?

images

That's a headphone jack sticking out of a piece of plastic. If it ever fell on the floor and made contact with ANYTHING the headphone jack would snap off. Terrible design.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Never broke a TV remote, but I've accidentally stepped on, or cracked, the Apple earbuds that come with ipods,iphones,ipads whatever. Oh and the original iPod shuffle chargers that looked liek this?

images

That's a headphone jack sticking out of a piece of plastic. If it ever fell on the floor and made contact with ANYTHING the headphone jack would snap off. Terrible design.
I remember stepping on the charging tip and always getting shocked.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout

images

The iPod Shuffle made me seethe

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Or these little CUNTS that would catch your finger in the wrong way in or out. It feels like being bitten by a stupid lizard. A stupid little proprietary lizard.

s-l500.jpg

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Or these little CUNTS that would catch your finger in the wrong way in or out. It feels like being bitten by a stupid lizard. A stupid little proprietary lizard.

s-l500.jpg
The Classic iPod is the best mp3/audio player I've ever used though, so makes sense the Apple faggots went with every other design but that. Anyone who doesn't prefer tactile control over their devices should top themselves. Speaking of remotes, how about one where you have to look at it?

Wait is that what's his face from WKUK? Maybe I got off on the wrong foot.
Someone in the comments says it is and that he's dead now I think

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
The Classic iPod is the best mp3/audio player I've ever used though, so makes sense the Apple faggots went with every other design but that. Anyone who doesn't prefer tactile control over their devices should top themselves. Speaking of remotes, how about one where you have to look at it?

Someone in the comments says it is and that he's dead now I think
He is R.I.P.