• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Fatboy Slim

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
Forum Clout

I remember hearing/watching that song/video for the first time and running out to purchase the album that same day. If I am not mistaken I bought the censored version like the noobsterino I was at the time and some argue that I still am. Still wish I had my compact disk collection from that era. Fuck you Celeste - the cunt that broke into my car and stole all my shit because we broke.

^ Weapon of Choice is a great song as well but it got a bit too popular for it's own good and kinda overexposed the group.

and my favorite deep cut - that I only found out was censored years after first hearing it. maybe it's because of such I prefer the censored version to this day.. for some reason it just seems to flow better in my mind (probably because it was what I heard first). Do that brothamen have any opinions on which track sounds better?

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
1684934537651.png