• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD farts smelling worse lately

G

Everything is more expensive, service is shit, and zoomers suck ass. Makes me think food quality is way down too especially with these GASSSSERS I've been dropping. Seriously they stink worse than usual.

Fucking jews are even controlling the smell of my asshole now. They're really limitless with this shit and I'm just tired of it tbpfhwy

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
Started drinking smoothies to get >100g of protein at a pop. Two cups of yogurt with mixed burrrries, two scoops of whey protein and almond milk for the right viscosity. Between the dairy and berry fiber my shits have been stinky, but I enjoy that. Feels like proof that I'm getting the bad stuff out of my system.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
You gotta work on building a healthy gut biome. Bad bacteria in the gut will cause rancid farts, I bet you pass loose stools most of the time as well. Try probiotics with several different species of bacteria, yogurt is shit.
I have been on probiotics for a good while now and my farts not only smell normal but my bowel movements are much better. It really works.

G

I know after the last time I had covid, only reason I knew I had it was because I lost my sense of smell and taste. But after my senses came back my farts/shit smelt different, and I also noticed propane, and gunpowder smell different now as well. Fucking chinks
If hitler had won the war none of this would be happening. Remember that whenever you let an @gassers go

G

I know that that the main three things that make my guffs smell worse are meat, eggs and alcohol. So basically things that are good for you.

Agree with others here. Balance it out with probiotics like Actimel/Yakult, kefir, sauerkraut, kimchi, pickled foods in general, sourdough bread, real white yoghurt. These foodstuffs will negate the fruitiness of your ass gas and provide overall healthier gut bacteria.