• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Farting in an elevator?

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
One of the funniest moments of my life was when my parents visited me in Denver and I was on the elevator with my mom and I cut a really bad stinker as we were getting off the elevator. The doors shut, the elevator goes to the 4th floor (my floor) and a minute or so later reaches ground level. My dad walks off quickly and immediately says "some asshole shit themself in there. I should have took the stairs."

My mom and I were laughing because we knew it was me who dealt it. We never told him.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
After a night of heavy drinking, I went to visit a friend who lived off the Metro in DC. By the time I got to his stop, I had a rotten gasser in the tank. It was awful. Top three worst I ever shook loose.

Took the elevator to ground level and when the doors opened a happy family of tourists with kids in strollers was waiting to get on.

"It stinks in here! Oh man, the guy before me must have had crap in his pants."

They were such a sweet-looking family that I almost feel bad to this day about what I wrought on them that morning.

Forum Clout
After a night of heavy drinking, I went to visit a friend who lived off the Metro in DC. By the time I got to his stop, I had a rotten gasser in the tank. It was awful. Top three worst I ever shook loose.

Took the elevator to ground level and when the doors opened a happy family of tourists with kids in strollers was waiting to get on.

"It stinks in here! Oh man, the guy before me must have had crap in his pants."

They were such a sweet-looking family that I almost feel bad to this day about what I wrought on them that morning.
This made me laugh so hard I farted. Oops

Mustard

I'm younger/healthier than all of you
Forum Clout
I was at a Barnes and Nobles probably 12 years ago with my brother and a Vietnamese kid we knew. We were sitting on this long wooden seating that runs alongside the windows of the store, it was just us and this cute girl reading a book like twelve feet away on our right. The Vietnamese kid lets out a loud fart against the wood which made it really fucking loud, the girl without saying anything immediately got up and walked away from us. We started laughing and the Vietnamese kid without any shame said “the wood really amped it up, huh?”

Last edited:

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
In private they're actually super aggressive. I had a boss pin me down to a desk and twist my ear in his office while yelling at me. I think it's why their movies are so disturbing. There's a pent up rage they aren't allowed to express.
Do you speak Korean? How did you work there?