• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD “ethical non monogamy”

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Forum Clout
I didn’t know what this was until I started using dating apps. For those not in the know it’s basically a euphemism for a whore who wants to be a slut but doesn’t want to call herself a slut. I met this very sexy girl recently on bumble.. we finally fucked the other night and then she informs me that she’s “ENM” and is looking for her “primary” boyfriend (she has two other guys that she fucks on the reg apparently). She’s got a smokin body and we get along really well.. I’m definitely not interested in anything serious but should I continue putting my dick inside her holes?

I will post her nudes if any of the brothermen want to see them.

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Forum Clout
Love the itty bitties, nice body. Keep banging
I probably will. I regret to say I do actually like her. I was brutally honest and told her that lifestyle is bullshit and there’s nothing ethical about sleeping with multiple people at once. She took it on the chin and didn’t seem phased at all, probably not the first time she’s heard that. But it turns me on that she doesn’t seem to care. I’m gettin in too deep brotherman.. I should probably hit the eject button before things get serious

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
I probably will. I regret to say I do actually like her. I was brutally honest and told her that lifestyle is bullshit and there’s nothing ethical about sleeping with multiple people at once. She took it on the chin and didn’t seem phased at all, probably not the first time she’s heard that. But it turns me on that she doesn’t seem to care. I’m gettin in too deep brotherman.. I should probably hit the eject button before things get serious
You already caught feelings for her. Its ogre.

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Forum Clout
She tells the two other guys they are the primary boyfriends too?
One of them is a wealthy 50 something year old boomer that she uses like a debit card. He bought her a new hot water heater for her home recently after her other one shit the bed. The other one is married. She is totally without scruples.. I will absolutely get burned by this whore if I don’t quit now. She enchanted me with her hairy goo hole though

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
One of them is a wealthy 50 something year old boomer that she uses like a debit card. He bought her a new hot water heater for her home recently after her other one shit the bed. The other one is married. She is totally without scruples.. I will absolutely get burned by this whore if I don’t quit now. She enchanted me with her hairy goo hole though
Ive missed out on so much puss crushing cause I cant let a whore like that snag another notch on her slut belt. I just cant. I'll get off enough knowing the broad wants to fuck, and probably have a better time rubbing one out anyways.

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Forum Clout
Ive missed out on so much puss crushing cause I cant let a whore like that snag another notch on her slut belt. I just cant. I'll get off enough knowing the broad wants to fuck, and probably have a better time rubbing one out anyways.
You’re a stronger man than me, brotherman. Pray for me.